Midwest 26 Below- Winter Retreat
High School, College & Career Winter Retreat
Registration is now open!
Speaker: Brady Collier
Theme: God's Path For You
3837 Union Avenue
Dayton, Iowa 50530
Early Bird Price: $85 per person (register by January 24, 2018)
Regular Price: $95 per person (registration closes February 7, 2018)
- Messages from God’s Word
- Breakout sessions
- Missions Q&A Panel
- Indoor gymnasiums
- Indoor pool
- Snow Tubing, Sledding and Toboggan Runs
- Ice Fishing – Bring your own equipment.
AGE LIMIT: Attendees must be at least 14 years old and in 9th grade to attend 26 Below.
PLEASE NOTE that if you are under 18 years of age you may only attend as part of a youth group or with an adult leader over the age of 22. You must arrive and depart with an adult leader. No one under the age of 18 may be dropped off at the retreat by someone who is not attending. Adults who are not within the high school, college and career age range may attend as youth group chaperones.
ROOMING: Please note that rooming will be divided by gender and will be in either large cabins with bunk beds or in dorm-style rooms which sleep 7-8 people. Note that some who are in the dorms may have to share beds. Unfortunately due to space we cannot room married couples together.
DRIVE-INS: Retreat attendees must stay on site during the weekend. Please do not leave camp to visit friends or spend the night at nearby homes. The purpose of Midwest 26 Below is to gather together here at Camp to focus on the Lord. For security purposes and because of space issues, we cannot allow unregistered visitors to participate in the weekend retreat. Those who have not registered for Midwest 26 Below may not attend sessions through the weekend.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (and what to bring and NOT to bring):
- Arrival Time/Directions: Friday, February 26th between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
- Rooming/Bedding: Linens, pillows and towels are not supplied. Please be sure to bring bedding.
- Dress Code: Dress for the weekend is casual but please use discretion when choosing clothing. Temperatures can drop below zero but it will be warm in-doors. We advise layering up! No tank tops or pajamas in common areas. Girls – NO two-piece bathing suits in pool. Sneakers must be worn in the gymnasiums.
- Electronic Equipment: Please do not bring personal electronic devices to the retreat. This is a time for friends and to be in God’s Word.
- Prohibited Items: Possession or use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs or illegal items is prohibited. Violators are subject to immediate dismissal and forfeiture of fees.
- Damage to Rooms & Property: You are responsible for damages made to Camp’s rooms or property while on the retreat and will be required to pay for any replacement or repair necessary. All rooms are checked prior to arrival and before dismissal.
- What to Bring: Warm clothes, Snow boots & extra socks, Bathing suit, Sneakers (for gym), Bible, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Soap, Towels, Bedding