Southeast 26 Below Retreat 2022
Look Up Lodge Christian Camp
100 Look Up Lodge Rd
Travelers Rest, SC 29690
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
To be announced
To be announced
THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR IN PERSON IN 2023.
Since the launch of 26 Below in the Northeast and Midwest, CMML received many requests for a retreat in other regions. Southeast 26 Below is a new 26 below retreat held at Look Up Lodge Christian Camp in Travelers Rest, South Carolina. The goal of this retreat is to challenge the next generation in their walk with the Lord through powerful messages from God’s Word, interactive breakout sessions, and special opportunities to hear from missionaries serving all over the world.
26 Below is geared for young people in high school, college, and entering into their career up to about age 26.
Attendees must be at least 14 years old and in 9th grade to attend 26 Below. Anyone under 18 years of age may only attend as part of a youth group or with an adult leader over the age of 22 and must arrive and depart with an adult leader. No one under the age of 18 may be dropped off at the retreat by someone who is not attending.
Youth leaders must be over 22 years old. Groups must provide a youth leader for every EIGHT minors. Youth Leaders are responsible for the health, safety, obedience, attendance, and spiritual well-being of their youth group.
While this retreat is geared towards those age 26 and below, we do not have an upper age limit. We ask that those over 30 attend as youth leaders if possible. Attendees over 18 are responsible for themselves. This includes transportation, health and safety, and adherence to rules.
- Messages from God’s Word
- Breakout sessions
- Missions Q&A Panel
- Gym (pickleball courts, ping-pong tables, carpet ball, and covered basketball courts)
- Soccer arena
- Sand volleyball
- 9 Square in the Air
- Bouldering wall
- The Giant Swing
- Low Ropes Course
- Paddle boats
- Paintball (extra fee)
- Fishing (bring your own poles)
- Arrival Time: Plan to arrive at Camp between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Directions: Directions to Camp can be found here.
- Upon arrival proceed to the Chapel to register and find out where you will be staying.
You will be given your rooming assignments upon arrival at Camp. If you indicated roommate requests on your Registration Form, we will do our best to make that happen. Rooms are camp-style guy/girl cabins. Due to space issues and room styles, married couples are not able to room together. Please note that rooms cannot be changed once you arrive at camp.
- What to Pack: Bible and notepad (pens provided); towels, pillows, and sleeping bag/bed linens; toiletries (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Soap); clothing appropriate for outdoor activities.
- Dress Code: Please use discretion when choosing your clothing. No pajamas in common areas, no boxers or underwear in view please, and have a shirt on at all times.
- Prohibited Items: Possession or use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, or illegal items is prohibited. Violators are subject to immediate dismissal and forfeiture of fees.
- Medical Emergency: Consider plans for what your group will do in the event of an emergency. Minors must be accompanied by a chaperone.
- Damage to Rooms & Property: Please respect Camp and all of its buildings and facilities. You are responsible for any damage to Camp property and will be required to pay for any replacement or repair necessary. Rooms will be inspected at arrival and upon departure.
- Other Groups: There are several groups at Camp this weekend. Please keep your nametags on at all times so we know who is part of our group.