26 Below High School College & Career Winter Retreat
For information on our up-coming retreat click here
.Location: Camp-of-the-Woods Speculator, NY
- Messages from God’s Word
- Breakout sessions
- Ice skating and tubing
- Indoor gymnasiums
- Climbing wall
- Indoor pool
- Skiing, snowboarding and tubing at Oak Mountain Ski Center (optional, tickets additional cost)
Cost: $125 per person includes:
- Shared room with private bath
- Friday night pizza
- Buffet meals (Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch)
- Camp activities
Space is limited, register here or call 732-449-8880 x 130
For questions call 201-788-5347
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (and what to bring and NOT to bring):
- Rooming/Bedding: Each room sleeps 4-7 and has a private bath. Linens, pillows and towels are supplied.
- Dress Code: Please use discretion when choosing clothing. No tank tops or pajamas in common areas. Girls – NO two-piece bathing suits in pool.
- Medical Emergency: The nearest hospital to Camp is a one-hour drive. No First Aid Station is available at Camp. Ambulance service is available through the local town of Lake Pleasant.
- Electronic Equipment: Please do not bring personal electronic devices to the retreat. This is a time for friends and to be in God’s Word.
- Prohibited Items: Possession or use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs or illegal items is prohibited. Violators are subject to immediate dismissal and forfeiture of fees.
- Damage to Rooms & Property: You are responsible for damages made to Camp’s rooms or property while on the retreat and will be required to pay for any replacement or repair necessary. All rooms are checked prior to arrival and before dismissal. There is a $10.00 fee for lost room keys.
- What to Bring: Warm clothes, Snow boots & extra socks, Bathing suit, Sneakers (for gym), Bible, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Soap
PLEASE NOTE that if you are under 18 years of age you may only attend as part of a youth group or with an adult leader over the age of 22. You must arrive and depart with an adult leader. No one under the age of 18 may be dropped off at the retreat by someone who is not attending.
Search the Site
PayPal Account. It's quick, easy and
saves money on postage. Click here
Each month we will bring to you the editorial and feature article of the current MISSIONS Magazine. To request a copy of MISSIONS Magazine, click here.