For more than 60 years the CMML Clothing Center has provided new toiletries and new and gently used clothing and accessories, free of charge, to commended workers and missionaries. Clothing, as well as funds to purchase clothing and other necessary items, is donated from people throughout the United States. Organized and maintained by volunteer help, the Clothing Center continues to be a blessing to the Lord’s servants throughout the world.
The Clothing Center is temporarily closed. Please contact the CMML office with any questions or concerns: 732-449-8880
There is an ongoing need for the following NEW items
- Boys’ clothing sizes 12 – 18
- Underwear: Ladies’/Men’s/Children’s
(Ladies’ sizes 5-7 & Men’s/Children’s all sizes and styles)
- Socks (especially men's dark colored dress socks)
- Disposable razors
- Non-aerosol hairspray
- Lipstick/lip balm
Regular or travel size items are appreciated.
Gently used, clean clothing for men, women, and children is always appreciated, especially boys’ clothing sizes 12 – 18.
Helpful Guidelines when Selecting Items for the Clothing Center
- Current styles: preferably within 10 years of purchase and not too “trendy” or formal.
- Multipurpose: missionaries generally need clothing that is multiuse, such as mix and match tops and skirts, and business casual vs. more formal dress.
- Gently used: clean with no stains (check neck and underarm areas).
- Washable, not dry cleanable, is generally preferred.
- “Warmth without weight”: due to baggage restrictions bulky items are less useful.
- Shoes: Clean, approximately less than 7 years old (old soles can become brittle and crack). Multifunctional shoes are best due to baggage restrictions.
- “Rack Ready”: no missing buttons, broken zippers or rips in the fabric.
(Due to the volume of clothing received, our volunteers are unable to repair or clean the clothing that is sent.)
Please contact Marilyn Risden, Clothing Center Manager (email@example.com), with any questions or concerns.