From time to time, CMML looks for help from willing volunteers to assist in the various ministries at CMML. Let us know if you would like to get involved by filling out the following volunteer application. There may be a follow-up interview.
Guidelines and Expectations
We ask that Volunteers:
- Maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism.
- Not smoke, drink, use drugs or carry any type of weapon on site.
- Engage in edifying conversation.
- Refrain from promoting a worldview that is opposite to the Christian worldview that is the very belief of CMML’s ministry.
- Dress modestly in business casual attire.
- Not use the CMML phones, supplies, and equipment for purposes not specifically related to the volunteer job.
CMML does not allow harassment of any kind and is subject to lawful action. CMML is not responsible for the personal property of volunteers.