Accept Ministries, Children's Home
Accept Ministries is a 35-bed HIV hospice and 25-bed children’s home in Bangalore, managed by a board from five local assemblies.
Volunteers are needed for the children’s ministry and medical care at the hospice.
How can one be involved with Accept ministry?
2. Come visit and encourage the staff, patients, and children.
3. Volunteer your time by helping patients, children, and staff. There is so much to be done, Like helping in different depts. like medical, office, kitchen, and field.
4. Provide some items that the needy can use.
5. Teach children general knowledge, spiritual classes, songs, and develop their skills.
6. Do some work in the field to help the income generation projects.
7. Take the children to your home for a meal and time of interaction.
8. Let your children spend time with them to help them understand the challenges they face in life.
9. As a family come and spend time at ACCEPT for a day, or stay in our volunteer rooms for a few days to help during your vacation.
We have made a documentary on these children that can be viewed on our website, at http://acceptindia.org/take-me-home-accept-new-video/
Note: Some of these opportunities are for volunteers from India only.